The original pattern, introduced in 1851 at the First World Exhibition in London, was purchased by Queen Victoria herself. Subsequently named for her, this Chinese-influenced pattern demands the skills of Herend's most talented and experienced painters. First introduced in 2007, the traditional outer green border is replaced with a blue border and brings a fresh perspective to the ever popular Queen Victoria pattern. Handmade and handpainted porcelain from Hungary, with 24k gold accents.
Dimensions: 6" diameter